Problem wit Mac and Iphone

Today when I copy a text from my dashboard in Cyrillic and post it in my Mac notes or My message on my iPhone instead of the Cyrillic alphabet I get strange characters can you please help this is the text in Bulgarian

Когато получавате бизнес кредит, доставчикът на кредита ви отпуска еднократна сума пари, която след това изплащате в рамките на договорен период с добавена лихва. Парите трябва да се използват за бизнес цели, като например маркетинг, оборудване или растеж.

but comes on like this

Нашият имиграционен съветник е лицензиран от OISC като level 1 Immigration advisor и услугите, които предлага, се извършват професионално.

Ако искате да научите Ð

Hi @HELP4BG_LTD and welcome to the forum?
Are you simply copying from one place and pasting in the other? Is Text Blaze used in the process?

Yeas I simply copy from from my dashboard from my computer and then I past in my I message . I have been doing this for ages with no issue, but is started happening today I just updated my Iphone to 17.4.1. It is only with Blaze not other things. I contacted apple they have told me that it should be something with Blaze.

@HELP4BG_LTD please email us at support@blaze.today. Text Blaze doesn't work on mobile devices, so I'm not sure how this is related to Text Blaze, but would love to help you figure this out.