Re: Data Privacy

Hello all,

I am new to Text Blaze. I would like to know if we are creating text blaze snippets (Templates), and after using the commands for such snippet, a pop-up window appears on Text Blaze or on Google Docs form wherein information is inserted to create a final document. Whether such information of clients updated in the Snippets on Text Blaze or Google Docs is saved on Text Blaze Servers?

If some one can address this would be of great help.

Warm Regards
Santosh Shah

1 Like

Does this FAQ help?

https://blaze.today/faq/#where-is-my-data-stored-and-how-is-it-secured

1 Like

Hi Graham Jones,

Thanks for the revert. While your link is helpful in general, my query is more specific to information given after creating snippets to generate a document or automated email to any client. Whether such information will also be saved in Textblaze.

Eg: i create a snippet for a sample agreement on Text blaze. And to generate the agreement for a client say ABC Pvt ltd, i keen the details of client on the standard snippet to generate a word agreement, whether all details of client entered for ABC Pvt ltd in the agreement will be saved on Text blaze server?

1 Like

Hi Santosh, as we discussed in the support email thread yesterday, any details that you enter into a form field when executing your snippet do not leave your computer. Please feel free to reach out in case of further questions.

Hi there ~

I just want to get any kind of certificate that will testify that this macro tool is safe, especially for me working on a call center where we paste our information to our clients. Our I.T. department is strictly doing a background check before it gets whitelisted whenever we use this on the Company premises. I am a long time user of Macros and the previous one I am using is ProKeys in which they said can compromise since it is no longer updated. I am planning to subscribe to your Annual.

Hope to hear from you soon. I am going to pass this to our I.T. department team.

Warm regards,

Hey @Jabz_Kusuma , security and privacy of our user data is very important for us. You can read about our privacy policy on the website.

Text Blaze is being used in multiple organisations already. We would be happy to meet with your IT department to go over our security practices in detail and answer any questions they may have (shoot us an email at support@blaze.today and we can set up a time to meet).

1 Like