Referrals - How it works

Hi @scott and @Cedric_Debono_Blaze

I love textblaze and that's why I started recommending this tool to many people in my circle. I have given them my referral link.

I got notification everytime when someone created their account using my link. but I am unable to find list of such people in my dashboard or anywhere else.

How do I know how many people have created account using my link? Also, when will I get extra month of Pro plan for this?

Thanks

1 Like

We provide notifications but no centralized list at this point. What would you like to use it for?

Your month will kick in after 1 week of usage by the new user. Note also these months are cumulative so if you three users adopt it with your link, you would get three months.

Just curious to know.

Does this mean continuous use of one week (i.e. using it every single day of week?) Or simply one week after first sign up?

The current is logic is if they use Text Blaze to insert a snippet one week or more after their sign up, you will be credited for a referral. So if they sign up on the 1st and then insert a snippet on the 9th, you would be credited for the referral on the 9th.

This logic is probably something we'll simplify in the future.

Thank you for clarification. Got it now.

Happy to help! We are considering revamping our referral program at some point so if you have ideas on how to improve it, let me know.

2 Likes

Sure, will thing upon it.