Selecting Specific row

Howdy!

Is possible to select a specific row from a data blaze table?

I have a table that has the list of services that I provide for example row 1 is Graphic Design row 2 is Computer repair, is it possible to select row 2 when I need provide a pricing for that type of service without having to selected from the menu that displays all of the rows in the table?

Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

Hi @angellara.

Can you please provide more details about your question? Are you trying to provide that pricing from inside a Text Blaze snippet? Or do you mean that you want to change the value of that price inside the Data Blaze table itself?

Hi @Abdalla_Mahmoud

I have a table that has 3 columns and with two rows as follow and I added these random numbers

Services - Hourly - Monthly Retainer
1.Design $20 $500
2.Support $30 - $700

I want to create a snippet for the support service that would read and populate as follow

For the { select row 2}} service we charge an hourly rate of {rate of row 2 } and we also provide a monthly retainer for the low price of {retainer amount in row 2 }

Hi @angellara,
How about this?
You can copy the bundle to your dashboard and customize it to your needs.

{dbselect: SELECT Service, Hourly, `Monthly Retainer` FROM Table1; space=id; menu=yes}
For the {=Service} service we charge an hourly rate of ${=Hourly} and we also provide a monthly retainer for the low price of ${=`Monthly Retainer`}

1 Like