Show us your workstation

Hey everyone,

First topic in this off-topic forum—let's see your workstation!

Here's mine:

My favorite feature is probably the keyboard. I work a lot during the night, so the back lighting really helps, plus it has really low-profile keys (like a laptop's), which makes it easier to type.

So, who's next?

P.S. Please have a quick read through the rules for this forum so we're all on the same page about what kind of place this will be :slight_smile:
https://community.blaze.today/t/about-the-off-topic-discussions-category/12965/2

1 Like

:raising_hand_man:t3: I'll go! I think my favorite feature is running 2 machines on 3 monitors. It's weird for sure, but combining it with remote desktop sessions between each machine, sometimes using multiple desktop sessions on each and also being able to access / control it all from my iPhone with Chrome Remote Desktop makes it pretty darn efficient! Not gonna lie - It's nice being able to go outside and chill, or quickly handle something when I'm away. :nerd_face:

@Brad_Hedinger - whoa that's a BEAST of a setup. Nice!

How do you like the vertical mouse? Do you find it practical? I've been considering one but I've heard mixed reviews. They say it takes a while to get used to, but those who have did, love it.

Thanks! My setup is in a perpetual state of experimentation. Granted, this is in the corner of our master bedroom so space is limited. I am lobbying hard with my wife and daughter make one of other rooms in the house be my workspace. I mean...how much space does 1 seven year old really need! LOL!

As for the mouse, LOVE IT!! It took about a week to really get used to it, but since doing so about 2 years ago, it has made a world of difference.

I absolutely feel you. I work out of our sitting room, so zero privacy. Thankfully I can keep fairly focused even if there's chaos around me. But my dream (I think I shared this already) is to convert a van into a mobile office.

About the mouse, what model are you using? Really wanna give it a shot.

Brand: DELUX
Model: M618mini
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Rechargeable-Ergonomic-Wireless-Vertical-M618mini-Jet/dp/B07P192P7Q

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like