Snippet output to new snippet

I use a pretty complex snippet to create announcements for multiple platforms, and I use forms to input the data that I need to be output.

However, sometimes I might need to re-run the snippet multiple times, and it's very impractical for me to copy/paste all that info into the form again.

I would like to send a snippet's output to a new (or existing) snippet, so that I can then re-use it over and over again.

Here's part of the snippet in question to give you an idea:

===========================

Main Announcement

{formtext: name=Main Headline}

Event: {formtext: name=Event Name}

Duration: {formtext: name=Number of Days} days

Starts: 02:00 UTC on {formtext: name=Event Start Date}

Ends: 02:00 UTC on {formtext: name=Event End Date}

Features: {formtoggle: name=Discounts; default=yes} Discounts on {formtoggle: name=Shop Sales; default=yes} Shop items, {endformtoggle}{formtoggle: name=Garage Sales; default=yes} Garage items, {endformtoggle}{formtoggle: name=MU & SU Sales; default=yes} Upgrades & Speed-Ups, {endformtoggle}{endformtoggle}{formtoggle: name=Holiday Bundles in the Shop; default=yes} Special Bundles, {endformtoggle}{formtoggle: name=Increased Battle Funds; default=yes}{formtext: name=Battle Fund Multiplier; default=Increased} Funds, {endformtoggle}{formtoggle: name=gifts; default=yes} Gifts (not available in mobile version), {endformtoggle}{formtoggle: name=Gold drop frequency; default=yes}{formtext: name=Gold Drop Multiplier; default=Increased} Gold drop frequency, {endformtoggle}{formtoggle: name=Special Gold Mechanics; default=yes} Special Gold Mechanics ( {formtext: name=Special Gold Mechanics Description; default=Meteorites} ), {endformtoggle}{formtoggle: name=Themed Decorations; default=yes} Themed Decorations {endformtoggle} !

Tankers!

{formparagraph: name=Brief Intro}

Here’s what you can expect in this year’s celebrations, starting with the server restart at 02:00 UTC {formtext: name=Event Start Date}

{formtoggle: name=Discounts; default=yes} Discounts

{import:/discounts}{endformtoggle}

{formtoggle: name=Holiday Bundles in the Shop; default=yes} Holiday Bundles in the Shop

{import:/bundles}{endformtoggle}

{formtoggle: name=Increased Battle Funds; default=yes} Increased Battle Funds in MM battles

Get twice the reward for the same amount of effort!

Every matchmaking battle you finish during the {formtext: name=Number of Days} -day festivities will reward you with {formtext: name=Battle Fund Multiplier; default=Increased} Battle Funds. {endformtoggle}

{formtoggle: name=Gold drop frequency; default=yes}{formtext: name=Gold Drop Multiplier; default=Increased} Gold drop frequency in MM battles

Want more crystals? No problem. Throughout the celebrations Gold Boxes will be dropping {formtext: name=Gold Drop Multiplier; default=Increased} more often in Matchmaking battles. But you’ll have to fight hard to get them! {endformtoggle}

=== {formtext: name=Main Headline} ===

Tankers!

{endformtoggle}**

To find out what we have in store for this year’s celebrations, starting with the server restart at 02:00 UTC {formtext: name=Event Start Date} , click here: {formtext: name=URL; default=[LINK]}