Sorting Options for Snippets in Dashboard UI

It would be great to have the ability to sort snippets in the dashboard via data modified, date created, alphabetical, reverse alphabetical, etc.

Could you give an example of the use cases for this. E.g. why would I want to sort by last modified.

Hi Scott :wave: -

Yes, so I have my snippets named /zoom1, /zoom2, etc.., and I'd like to be able to sort by the shortcut name so that they fall together in the sort. Right now, they fall in what seems to be a random order (see below)

The default order if you don't move things around is the order they were created. If you created these in a batch import though, their relative creation dates are basically random.

You can drag and drop them to rearrange them and move the two /zoom's next to each other.

Having an option to sort though is a good idea, I'll keep it on the list.

3 Likes

Automatic sort by alphabet would be great!

1 Like

Hi, is automatic sort by alphabet an option yet please?

Hi @deb Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile: Automatic sort by alphabet by is not available yet. You can vote on this feature request to increase its visibility.

1 Like

Sorry if I do not understand, but you can sort snippets within a folder by alphabet.

Hi @George_Marinos , the suggestion made by @deb is to enable automatic sorting of snippets. Currently, we have to manually sort the folder each time we add/change snippets inside it.