Textblaze to firefox

I cant get the text blaze work to firefox

Hi,

Strictly speaking, Text Blaze was created as a Chrome application. It also works on Chromium-based browsers such as Brave and Edge, but it wasn't really created for Firefox.

We do have a desktop app version in our sights, but unfortunately I can't give you an ETA on that. Sorry :anguished:

1 Like

Hi Cedric, I noticed this response was from a few years ago. I now have text blaze for the desktop. :slight_smile: However, I have noticed that my triggers do not seem to be working in firefox. :). I purchased textbalze with a specific use-case in mind and was just informed that the recommended browser for that program is Firefox and not Chrome. :frowning:

Please say there is a work around to keep text blaze going for me. I have loved it!!!

Hi @sara_jacks Welcome to the forum!

Yes, we do have desktop apps now :slightly_smiling_face: What is the issue you are having in Firefox specifically? Does any shortcut work - or all are not working? Is it an issue on all websites, or only a specific website? Do you hear any sound when you type the shortcut?
Please feel free to email me at gaurang@blaze.today with the answers, we can get you a speedy resolution.

1 Like