Typing with facebook

When I type in a shortcut, on Facebook, I get the text but with the first two letters of the shortcut too.
What am I doing wrong?

Hi, and welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

Sorry to hear that Charles!

Can you send a screenshot showing where in Facebook you are inserting the snippet. Also is the snippet plain text or do you use Text Blaze commands like {time} or {clipboard}?

This has just started happening with my shortcuts too on Facebook in the last couple of days. All shortcuts work fine on other forums. Can this be looked into?

Sorry to hear that Carol!

Can you send a screenshot showing where you are using TB on Facebook (feel free to email directly to me at scott@blaze.today if you don't want to post it publicly).

Same problem:
I have a shortcut for plain text "Le ho scritto". The shortcut is /01

If I use it in other fileds, no problem, but if I use it on facebook as comment of a post, I get "/0Le ho scritto".

The same shortcut in other pages or in FB messages works fine.
It happens with other shortcuts too (with different trailing codes)

Hi @nadiawks and welcome to the forum.

I've tested the snippet with the exact same text and shortcut as yours and I haven't had any problems.

Here are a few things you can try:

1. Make sure you have the latest version of the Chrome browser
  2. Uninstall and reinstall the extension
  3. Play around with the "Typing Speed" setting (faster or slower) in the Options page

On a final note, what operating system are you on?

1. checked, latest version
  2. done
  3. done

Nothing changed

I'm on Windows 10 Pro (updated)

Hi @nadiawks - I think it's best to jump on a quick troubleshooting call, if that's ok with you.

Please send me an email on support@blaze.today with subject line "ATTN: Cedric" and we can work out a slot.

Just wanted to let everyone know this should be fixed in Facebook for all users in the 2.6.7 Text Blaze release.

If anyone is still seeing it with that version, please let me know.