Unified Login Across Browser Profiles

To make TextBlaze more dynamic, it would be great to see a unified login. I am having trouble with using TextBlaze across my various accounts. I have separate Chome profiles for my business, full-time job, and personal. It would be helpful to utilize my library of snippets within each profile; however, my Google account needs to either be linked TB or signed into the browser. This is not a conducive workflow for many. For example, in Grammarly, I can sign into the extension with one username and password across all browsers. I hope this update will be considered.

Hi @Edward_Darrah,

You don't necessarily need to sign into Text Blaze using your Google credentials. You could use any email and password.

If you go to your Account Page, you can sign out of your account, then instead of signing in with Google, just choose the "forgot password" option, and you will be asked to create a new password.

This process will unlink Text Blaze from your Google account, allowing to use that email/password combination on any Chrome profile.

I do this myself in fact, as I have multiple profiles.

Try it out and let me know how that works for you. And if you have any difficulties, of course let me know and I'll be happy to help you work it out.

3 Likes

Thank you! I was able to setup. I appreciate your help.

1 Like

@Edward_Darrah - always a pleasure :slight_smile:

1 Like