URL with Microsoft bookings

Hi! I have used bookme in the past and was able to use the link function to have a snippet that my students can click to book a time with me. I switched to Bookings and the link function will not work. While the link in in the snippet, when I put the snippet in Google voice, the link does not populate, the name of the link shows up but not the link itself. Any help is appreciated.

If you copy and paste text containing a link into the Google Voice, does the copy and pasted link work? If it doesn't, it sounds like Google Voice doesn't support it and Text Blaze links won't work either.

It's probably best to replace the link in your snippet with the URL. I suspect the viewer program on the other side of Google Voice will make URL's clickable by default.

Hi, I can paste a link directly into Google voice and it works. I have been using Text Blaze with Google voice for over a year and this problem just recently started. When I put a Text Blaze snippet into Google voice, the links within snippets are not working in Google Voice.

Can you share a screenshot of where in Google Voice you are using Text Blaze and pasting in the text?

If I copy text including a hyperlink and paste it into the Google Voice SMS field the link is stripped. "test link" in the following screenshot should be a hyperlink but it was removed when I pasted in the text.

1 Like

This is what is in Text Blaze
Requirements for Teens Obtaining a Florida Learner’s License
Must be at least 15 years old;
If under 18 years old, must have a signed/notarized Parental Consent Form (step-parents may not sign unless they have legally adopted the minor child);
Proof of Traffic Law and Substance Abuse Education (TLSAE) course completion;
Pass a vision and hearing test – testing is conducted in a service center;
Pass Class E Knowledge Exam;
Prepare for the exam by studying the Official Florida Driver License Handbook
Testing options
The exam consists of 50 multiple-choice questions about traffic laws and traffic signs. The passing score is 80 percent or 40 out of 50 questions; and
Must provide documents needed to establish proof of identity, proof of social security number and proof of residential address. Please visit What to Bring - Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles for a list of acceptable documents.

However, even that did not link everything I have linked in text blaze. In Text Blaze, this is what is actually linked:

My original question was for this link:
and this is what happens:
the link will not go through. I had to create a bitly and that will work:

It looks like Google Voice turns URL's into a clickable link automatically.

What it looks like it doesn't do is support links on things that aren't URL's.

So you should replace all your links with URLs. So instead of " book here " you should do something like "book here (https://example.com/book)"

1 Like

So basically, put the entire link into the snippet. Thank you!