Use ChatGPT to summarize your Data Blaze data and ask questions

Did you know you can use our GPT OpenAI integration to ask questions about your Data Blaze data?
Below are a few examples.

These are impossible to preview. Copy the bundle to Text Blaze and preview it there.

Let me know if you have any questions or ideas.

There are 3 snippets below:

1. The first will answer the question "What is the most expensive product?"
  2. The second will answer the question "What products are currently in stock?"
  3. The third will answer the question "Whatis the combined cost of all products?"

{dbselect: SELECT Product, Price, Rating, stock FROM Products; space=id; menu=no; multiple=yes; name=products}
{openai-text: Below is a list of our products. What is the most expensive product?
{=products}
}

{dbselect: SELECT Product, Price, Rating, stock FROM Products; space=id; menu=no; multiple=yes; name=products}
{openai-text: Below is a list of our products. Which products are currently in stock?
{=products}
}

{openai-text: Below is a list of our products. What is the total cost of all products (expressed in $)?
{=products}
}

5 Likes

There are so many opportunities to expand the use of Data Blaze. I wish I could play in your product day and night. :wink:

One challenge, however, is that conversational AI often requires a corpus that includes more than a single data table. Perhaps many tables are needed, and often other documents, dictionaries that define terms, and field names.

Building a smartly agile business solution typically requires a lot of content. Aligning that content at the client in a late-binding process is not possible. It needs to be bound to the AI model earlier while at the same time, able to be updated in near-real-time.

I've done some amazing things with CustomGPT which combines PDFs, data schemas, rapidly changing web content, and Data Blaze all in a single AI conversational app.