Use textblaze to auto-fill software fields?

Hello,

Is it possible to use textblaze to automate software data entry in this way:

1. Client fills out form online which produces a text-based note that looks like this:

First name: Jim
Last name: Dandy
Date of birth: 01/01/1990
etc.

1. Software interface has the same fields (see this image)

1. Textblaze magically fills in the software form based on the text-based note fields??

Thank you.

Hi @John_Gay,

Yes, Text Blaze can emulate keystrokes such as arrow keys, tab, enter and more. Note that Text Blaze doesn't actually trigger the keypress, it simply emulates what would happen when you press the key. This works in most forms, but you'll occasionally encounter forms where it doesn't work.

Here's a video that explains how automation works:

If you need more specific help after this, Ill be happy to jump on a call and help you work it out. :slight_smile:

Hi Cedric,
I am not sure if this is the correct application of autopilot commands, but I am trying to figure out how to document and figure out an endoscopic score for a disease (namely Crohn's disease).

The scoring system tabulates the presence or absence of ulcers in 5 regions within the intestinal tract (Ileum, Right Colon, Transverse Colon, Left Colon and Rectum), the % of the surface area that is ulcerated in each region, the % of the surface area that is affected by Crohn's disease in each region and finally the presence or absence / plus severity of narrowings or strictures within the 5 regions. Then a SES-CD (Simple Endoscopic Score for Crohn's disease) is derived:

Inactive = 0-2
Mild CD = 3-6
Moderate CD = 7-15
Severe CD = > 15

In the report, it can be listed as
Crohn's disease:

• Rectum: Ulcers = 2 (large 5-10 mm); Ulcerated surface = 2 (10-30%); Affected surface = 3 (>75%); Strictures = 3 (obstructive)
  • Left colon: Ulcers = 1 (aphthous 1-5 mm); Ulcerated surface = 1 (<10%); Affected surface = 1 (<10%); Strictures = 1 (single, non-obstructive)
  • Transverse colon:
  • Right colon:
  • Ileum:

SES-CD score =

Can this be accomplished by a TB snippet?

I can also use such a tool/snippet for documenting Bowel Preparation = The Boston Bowel Preparation Scale (BBPS) - which is a four-point scoring system applied to each of the three broad regions of the colon: the right colon, the transverse colon, and the left colon (includes rectum). The points are assigned as follows:

0 = Unprepared colon segment with mucosa not seen due to solid stool that cannot be cleared.

1 = Portion of mucosa of the colon segment seen, but other areas of the colon segment not well seen due to staining, residual stool and/or opaque liquid.

2 = Minor amount of residual staining, small fragments of stool and/or opaque liquid, but mucosa of colon segment seen well.

3 = Entire mucosa of colon segment seen well with no residual staining, small fragments of stool or opaque liquid. The wording of the scale was finalized after incorporating feedback from three colleagues experienced in colonoscopy.

Thanks

George

Hi @George_Marinos,

I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to accomplish. Let's jump on a call and discuss in more details.

Please email me on support@blaze.today and put "attn: Cedric" in the subject line so that the rest of the team don't pick it up.