Using TB without internet access

It would be nice to be able to use Text Blaze without an internet connection.
Have you thought about it? Is it in the roadmap?

Thanks a lot!!

Hi @Josem , Text Blaze should work fine even if you lose your internet connection. Can you say more about your use case?

Hi @Josem I think you are referring to Text Blaze on desktop apps specifically. I can confirm that it's not working offline. We'll look into it and get back to you soon. Thanks for reporting!

Yes, the problem is related to desktop app (win).
Thanks is advance.

This new message explains the current approach quite well.
imagen

Is there any other functionality planned in the future such as local login and updating fragments from internet when the connection is available?

1 Like

Yup, we recently launched this feature in the new version of the app. I'm glad you noticed it :slightly_smiling_face:

Can you explain a bit more in detail what you mean by "local login" and "updating fragments from internet"?

To be able to use TB offline, you could do so by implementing (or not) local validation. In any case, a local database could be used for the fragments that would be updated when there is an Internet connection and the most up-to-date version of them can be retrieved.

I see. As far as I understand your request, this is exactly how Text Blaze works offline right now. This is also how the Chrome extension continues to work offline :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ok, perfect tx a lot. Let's hope the Firefox extension comes out soon.

1 Like