Using Text Blaze with Salesforce - Questions, Tips, Snippets and Advice

Hey Jack, I think you forgot to write selector= in the {site} command, which is why you're getting the positional error. I am quoting Brad's excellent and relevant command from above, with selector= bolded.

I hope that helps :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very bad, a day to fill out hundreds of Google forms, set a good reply text, to turn a few times to enter, a menu, go in there is a sub-menu, but also go into a third sub-menu to click on the text input, reply to a to click three times, too tired, I gave up

Hi @b_bo99 - welcome to the forum.

I'm afraid I don't quite understand your post. Could you please tell me more about what kind of difficulties you're experiencing and what your desired outcome is?

We're all very willing to help, but we need a bit more detail to come up with the right solution for you :slight_smile:

@b_bo99 — just circling back on this. Do you still need help, or did you manage to figure it out?

Hi @Cedric_Debono_Blaze! Does Text Blaze have an API where Salesforce can call out to Text Blaze and trigger specific shortcuts automatically?

1 Like

Hi @Kaila_Chui we don't have one yet. We would love to learn more about your use case.