Windows App Taskbar Behavior

I am experiencing an issue where the Windows App shows active on my Taskbar, as well as in the System Tray. However, I am unable to select or change to the app by clicking on it or by shuffling through open apps. The only way to get it to appear is by clicking on the app in the System Tray. Then, there is no problem selecting the by clicking on it or by shuffling through open apps. Here's a quick clip if the issue:

[TB Windows App_Taskbar Behavior.mp4 - Google Drive]

Hi Brad, does quitting the app and then starting the app again fix this issue? Also can you please confirm your app version?

Yes it does. Also, version is 1.2.5.0

Can you update to the latest version, 1.3.2, and see if the issue appears again?

This is link for our beta app version: https://storage.googleapis.com/blaze-app-updates/ea/TextBlazeSetup.exe

1 Like

@Gaurang_Tandon The app worked fine since installing the updated yesterday. However, at 1:30pm today, it failed again. I uninstalled and reinstalled from the above link, twice. Still getting a white screen.

Hi Brad, to have a bit more understanding of the issue, can you please tell me when it fails did you close the app dashboard by clicking on the cross button or just minimize it or left it as it is?

Neither actually. I switched to another app using Alt+Tab. When I went back to Text Blaze, it was a blank white screen.

Thank you for your reply. We are working on the issue and will try to fix it asap.

1 Like

Good day friends! Following up on this. Any ETA on resolution? Thank you! -Brad

Hi Brad,
Actually, we were unable to replicate the issue at this time. However, we will continue to monitor it and keep you informed of any future updates should we successfully reproduce and resolve the problem.
Thanks