Would you like Text Blaze desktop and mobile versions?

Hi all,

We've been thinking a lot about creating mobile and desktop versions of Text Blaze for the most popular operating systems. We'd love to hear your thoughts on which platforms you'd like to see supported.

May I ask you to kindly fill in the questionnaire below?
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeTzHxhCDUnc33hGKv45X8VoPkbso7C82PU1nPOsfUSYxiYqQ/viewform

You can also register your interest in testing the beta version (once it becomes available) but that's entirely optional.

Thank you for your help :slight_smile:

5 Likes

When do you spect to have some mobile beta?

1 Like

Hi @Sergio_Rivas1,

We can't give an ETA at the moment, but I can tell you our tech team is already exploring options for other platforms. This has been on our wishlist for a long time.

2 Likes

A Windows version that works with Outlook will save me a ton of time - Jay

2 Likes

Thanks for filling in the questionnaire @Jay_Janarthanan - we'll definitely keep you in the loop :slight_smile:

By the way, as a temporary workaround, you could use web outlook. Text Blaze would work just fine on that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

PLEASE implement this feature. I use Clipto and Swiftkey on Mobile, and will stick with Cliipto because it syncs across devices but it is a lot more manual. I am desperate for this feature as i would love to answer LinkedIn messages on my mobile sitting on the couch rather than a computer. I have been trying to find such a tool for years.

1 Like

@Megan_Reif_Dyfvermar, we're actively working on the mobile version :slight_smile:

Please make sure you fill in the questionnaire below:

3 Likes

What's the rough ETA on this?

I signed up a few weeks ago and haven't heard back. I'm assuming it's not available, which is cool, but I also don't want to miss an email when it's sent LOL. And I receive 400 emails a day, so highly likely I won't see it if it comes at random.

And FYI when I did submit I did not receive a confirmation or anything like that.

1 Like

Hi @Stephanie_Henry, thank you for your interest in Text Blaze. We don't have an ETA for now, but I can assure you we're making good progress with the initial builds. This is something we've been wanting to do for a long time, and now that our team is growing, we're excited to dedicate more resources to this aspect of the project :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Done! Happy to test on Android

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Any update? July 2022?

Hi @Mir_Ahsan ,

We can't give an ETA at the moment, but I can tell you that we are exploring options for other platforms.

If you're on android you can install it on Kiwi Browser and use it there. Won't work for apps and it won't trigger with keyboard shortcuts but it will work by accessing the dashboard. I use it for the occasional thing when I'm out and about.

windows desktop version, please! like textexpander I switched to this when my company stopped paying for it but man I miss not having to be in chrome for it to work =(

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Meghan_Gonzalez . We hope to have one soon.

1 Like