Writing a date that gets added based on earlier dropdown menu selection

I want to design this email blaze template that will give my client the dates they have appointments on based on a formmenu dropdown from the beginning of the email. So if I select 1 day from the selection I just want it to show next week's date, but if I select 2 or 3 day I want it to show the other dates dates we would be there. I'm pretty new to this program, sorry if this isn't formatted right.

Your {formmenu: 1 Day; default=2 Day; 3 Day; name=#days} install is scheduled for next {time: dddd MMM-Do; shift=+7D} through (here I want it to show Next week +1 for a 2 day install or next week plus 2 for a 3 day install)[snippet] with an arrival window of {formdate: hh:mm a; name=start_time; default=08:00}-{time: hh:mm a; shift=+60m; at={=start_time}} depending on traffic.

Hi @Nathan_Manning,

Will the following snippet work for you? Let me know if you have any questions.

Your {formmenu: 1; default=2; 3; name=days} Day install is scheduled for next {time: dddd MMM-Do; shift=+{=7+days-1}D} through (here I want it to show Next week +1 for a 2 day install or next week plus 2 for a 3 day install) with an arrival window of {formdate: hh:mm a; name=start_time; default=08:00}-{time: hh:mm a; shift=+60m; at={=start_time}; pattern=hh:mm a} depending on traffic.

This was so helpful. I tweaked it slightly and now it does exactly what I want. Thank you you are amazing.

Your {formmenu: 1; default=2; 3; name=days} Day install is scheduled for next {time: dddd MMM-Do; shift=+7D} through {time: dddd MMM-Do; shift=+{=7+days-1}D}{cursor} with an arrival window of {formdate: h:mm a; name=start_time; default=08:00}-{time: h:mm a; shift=+60m; at={=start_time}} depending on traffic.

Is there a way to make the through + date statement only populate if I pick 2 or 3 from the formmenu dropdown? So if I pick 1 for the "days" then it will only show (7 days away), but if I pick 2 it will add "through (8th day).

Your {formmenu: 1; default=2; 3; name=days} Day install is scheduled for next {time: dddd MMM-Do; shift=+7D} through {time: dddd MMM-Do; shift=+{=7+days-1}D}{cursor} with an arrival window of {formdate: h:mm a; name=start_time; default=08:00}-{time: h:mm a; shift=+60m; at={=start_time}} depending on traffic.

Try this:

Your {formmenu: 1; default=2; 3; name=days} Day install is scheduled for next {time: dddd MMM-Do; shift=+7D} {if: days=2 or days=3}through {time: dddd MMM-Do; shift=+{=7+days-1}D}{endif}{cursor} with an arrival window of {formdate: h:mm a; name=start_time; default=08:00}-{time: h:mm a; shift=+60m; at={=start_time}} depending on traffic.

Perfect, you guys rock!