Auto-save my work

Hi @Rebecca_MacAdams Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

Your feedback makes sense. We actually discussed this last year in the community:

I mentioned in that thread that I will address this issue soon, but then I did not :zipper_mouth_face:

So, as I understand, your suggestion is that: after every {key:tab} into a new field, we prompt you if this is the correct text field. If not, you can place your cursor in the right place. And then you hit a 'continue' button to keep running. Is that correct?

I think that would be difficult to implement and time-consuming to use as a user. Here are some other ideas I have that may interest you:

1. Automatically copy the previous form data to your clipboard when it fails to insert. You can then paste it anywhere to get back all your data.
  2. Automatically "re-launch" the form when it fails to insert with the same contents that you had typed. This way, you can then place the cursor in the right textbox, and submit the form again.

Here, "when it failed to insert" would mean: the snippet text is supposed to go into a textfield, but because of {key:tab}, no textfield was focused and the text couldn't be pasted.

Does that match your expectations? Let me know what you think. Happy to also jump on a call if you'd like.