Can I use text blaze pro on two separate gmail addresses but it is the same user

Hello, would I be able to use text blaze pro on a different computer for work but has a different gmail address? I didn't know if I should cancel pro on this account and start it up on the other gmail account I created on my work lap top.

Hi Keith.

Welcome to the Text Blaze community, nice to see you here. :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, you cannot use Text Blaze Pro with two different Gmail addresses, but you can still change the email address of your Pro account to the new email address:

If you need more help, please let me know.

Hey everyone,

I was unable to find any posts in the forum about how to convert my login method from Google sign-in to email & password, but was able to figure it out!

For anyone else searching for this information, here are the full steps:

1. Go to your TextBlaze Dashboard.
  2. Click on your profile icon, and log out.
  3. On the TextBlaze login screen, enter your Gmail address into the email field.
  4. Click the "forgot password" link.
  5. You will be sent a password reset email, use it to set a password for your email login.
  6. Go back to the TextBlaze login screen and log in with your Gmail address and password, using the email/password login option.

If you further wish to change your email to a different one, click on your profile icon and select Manage Account. You will now see the option to change your email or password.

Hi @Aubrey Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile: I'm glad you were able to figure it out. For future reference, we describe how to convert a Google Login account to a email&password account in this post: How do I update my email address? - #2 by scott (see "Google Logins" section)

Thanks!

When looking at the quoted post, I thought I was seeing all of the details. Should have gone just one step further!

Have a good one :slight_smile: