Copy of Snippet "Payment Example"

Example of snippet that uses clipboard contents to select possible outcomes.

Hi Customer,

Diego from support here, it is a pleasure to assist you. I see how important it is for you to get this issue resolved and I am more than happy to look into this for you.

{if:{clipboard}[4] == "Complete"}After taking a look into your account, I can confirm that this {={clipboard}[1]} payment was successfully sent to {={clipboard}[2]} on {={clipboard}[3]}. To help me cancel the payment to, I need the following information:

- The full legal name of the intended recipient

Once I have this information, I can look into this payment for you.
{elseif: {clipboard}[4] <> "Complete" and {clipboard}[5] == "basic"}After taking a look into your account, I can confirm that this {={clipboard}[1]} payment to {={clipboard}[2]} on {={clipboard}[3]} is still pending. In the meantime, you have the option to cancel the payment. To do so

1. Select the payment
2. Tap . . .
3. Select Cancel Payment

If the recipient is unable to accept this payment, it will expire and return to your balance or linked bank account.
{elseif: {clipboard}[4] <> "Complete" and {clipboard}[5] == "VIP"}After taking a look into your account, I can confirm that this {={clipboard}[1]} payment sent to {={clipboard}[2]} on {={clipboard}[3]} is still pending. To help me cancel the payment to, I need the following information:

- The full legal name of the intended recipient

Once I have this information, I can look into this payment for you.

If the recipient is unable to accept this pending payment, it will expire and return to your bank account.
{endif}
Let me know how that goes, we are here if you have trouble or any other questions come up along the way. Have a nice {time: dddd}!

Best regards,
Diego
Support