[Introduction thread] Please introduce yourself and tell us how you use Text Blaze

Hey Text Blaze community.

I am Diego and I live in Bogota, Colombia. Currently I work for customer service industry and I have to send tons of emails and chats every day.

An interesting fact about myself is that Text Blaze is always remembering me that I can only have 40 folders active at each time jajaja

How I use Text Blaze

I use Text Blaze to craft the emails and chats in Salesforce, also I have some snippets that help me tracking my numbers over the day since our own tool is a little bit messy. (I am going to share one example of snippet that I use for one email).

In fact the tracking snippet that I made is the one that our team uses to keep an eye on all teams productivity.

I love to mix commands, over all the {site} + {clipboard} + {if} and {Regex} commands.

Here is a snippet that depending on your clipboard contents, select the posible outcome for each case, please have the info with the square brackets copied in your Clipboard before checking the snippet.

1. To see the first case: ["$100", "Pepe", "Friday", "Complete", "basic"]
  2. To see the second case: ["$100", "Pepe", "Friday", "Waiting", "basic"]
  3. To see the third case: ["$100", "Pepe", "Friday", "Waiting", "VIP"]

I hope that I can help you here and feel free to reach me out if you have any issue.

Regards,
Diego.

4 Likes