How to create an AI prompt generator with Text Blaze

Why write out AI prompts manually when you can use Text Blaze to create a prompt generator that works anywhere you do?

With Text Blaze, you can use form menus and text fields to customize your prompts in real-time and write effective AI prompts with ease.

prompt-generator

Task Type: {formmenu: default=Write an email; Write a message; Summarize the following text; Polish the following text; Translate the following text; Generate social media content; name=task type}

Topic: {formtext: name=topic}

Tone: {formmenu: default=Professional; Informal; Friendly; Funny; Encouraging; Excited; Engaging; Serious; name=tone}

Style: {formmenu: default=Formal; Business; Academic; Legal; Convincing; Technical; name=style}

Audience: {formmenu: default=Customer; Coworker; Supervisor; Teacher; Client; Child; Educated Audience; Uneducated Audience; name=audience}

Length: {formtext: cols=5; name=#} {formmenu: characters; default=sentences; paragraphs; words; name=length}

Check out our video guide and written guides for more information!

As always, feel free to reach out if you have questions or need any help!

5 Likes

This is brilliant, @Dylan! I use TextBlaze all the time and was thinking there must be a way for TextBlaze to help me with AI prompts and bingo, I found your post.

Are there any other ways you are using TextBlaze with AI prompts? I am planning on writing an article for my subscribers to my time tips productivity newsletter on AI prompts and will definitely link to your video.

3 Likes

Awesome, glad you found it useful!

For any repetitive prompt I have to write in ChatGPT, I have a snippet for it, which is super useful.

Though, I use our AI snippets more often than going directly to the ChatGPT website these days :slight_smile:

Thanks so much for mentioning us in your newsletter!

1 Like