I have changed my gmail account at work and need to transfer my pro account to this new gmail account. Does anyone know how to do it?
This post outlines the steps to take:
I believe you answered my question, but I want to make sure.
I am currently signing in with a Google email provided by my current employer. I hope to be employed with the same company in the fall, but I'm not sure, since I'm on a temporary contract. I'm using the free plan right now.
I want to upgrade to pro. If I have to get a new job, do I just change my email address? I want to make sure that I will keep my current snippets and won't have to pay for pro twice in one year.
Yes, you can change the email address tied to your Text Blaze account anytime, as long as you still have access to that email account.
So, if at some point your employment at the current company is ending, you should change your Text Blaze account email address while you still have access to the email.
To do this, visit the Account page. Here's a direct link: https://dashboard.blaze.today/configure/account
Hope this helped
My company is switching gmail accounts and I can't find the way to change the email address either. The link provided above did not work. Please help. I have a Pro account.
Hi @David_Fallon, welcome to the forum.
I'm assuming that you logged into Text Blaze using your google credentials. This means you don't have a password set up. So, here's what you need to do.
- Visit the Account page here: Text Blaze Dashboard
- Sign out of Text Blaze
- When signing back in, instead of choosing the option to sign in with your google account, fill in your email address as usual but click "Forgot password". This will send you a password reset email.
- Use the link in the email to create a new password.
- Use your email account AND your password to sign into Text Blaze i.e. do not use the google sign-in option
- Go back to the account page and you should see the option to change your email.
Let me know how it goes. If you're still having difficulties, we can jump on a quick troubleshooting call and I'll walk you through it.
So An email account for one of my sales reps was locked out of her gmail account by google. She has created a new email account and wants to transfer her pro account to that one. How can we do that?