[Introduction thread] Please introduce yourself and tell us how you use Text Blaze

Hello everyone! I'm excited to collaborate with everyone and learn more about how best to use Text Blaze. I am currently located in Denver, Colorado and I work for Redfin, the real estate company. I love to play guitar and I try to sing although I'm no Frank Sinatra.

Since I am in a quasi sales role, I use Text Blaze mostly to follow up with my customers. It has saved me loads of time and with the pro version, I've been able to create Text Blazes that allow me to personalize my messages. I also like to use Zapier to automate a lot of my scheduling. I don't really collaborate with anyone although I've shared all of my TBs with my team. I love the paste and date/time commands. I always know when I've followed up with a customer which makes my life super easy. We also take a lot of notes and paste them in different fields in our internal software so needless to say it's been a godsend! I'd say my favorite snippet is one that automatically fills out my Google calendar invitations (Copy of Snippet "CashOffer calendar "RedfinNow Cash Offer"")

Thanks again for the invite and I'm super excited to join the MVP team!

4 Likes