[Introduction thread] Please introduce yourself and tell us how you use Text Blaze

I'll go first :smiley:

My name is Dan. I live in Sunnyvale, California with my wife, two kids, and a dog (Simba) (picture below).
I'm Text Blaze's co-founder and CEO.

To follow Text Blaze (or me) on social media:

Channel Text Blaze Personal
Twitter @text_blaze @dan_barak
Facebook textblaze dan.barak
LinkedIn text-blaze barakdan
YouTube Text Blaze
Email support@blaze.today dan@blaze.today

Instagram and TikTok coming soon :smiley:

How I use Text Blaze
I use Text Blaze in a wide range of activities - support (e.g., to respond to common questions), recruiting (for personalized outreach at scale), account management, and sales. I mostly use it in Gmail and LinkedIn.

At Text Blaze, we collaborate on some of our snippets, especially those that are used to communicate with users at scale, but most of the snippets that I use on daily basis tend to be personal. I will sometimes share my personal snippets with @scott and the rest of the team to get their thoughts and feedback.

In addition to our new Gmail and LinkedIn command packs, I tend to use form fields (text boxes, dropdowns, and toggles) to create templates that I can personalize in real-time. This recruiting email is a good example (click on the link to see a preview):

Sometimes I get fancy and create more complex snippets to address my needs, but then I typically get excited and share them here...

Here's Simba:
IMG_20200624_083422 (5)

Dan

5 Likes