One of the best tools I've deployed in my tech stack - but it needs nested folders!

Hi @KasperMillerID Welcome to the forum, and a happy new year to you too! :slight_smile:

Those are very impressive stats :fire: We are glad you find Text Blaze useful for yourself and your entire team.

Nested folders has been requested before, so I will link the original request here for completeness: Nested folders for organisation

In the meanwhile, here are a few tips for organizing a large snippet library:

In addition, you can disable any folders that you are not currently using, to avoid cluttering your dashboard, as shown in this image:

Finally, our search tool supports fuzzy searching. You can press the hotkey (Ctrl-/ or Cmd-/) to bring it up, and then type to search, and hit Enter to go to the snippet you're looking for.

Last, but not the least: if you have any one specific issue related to navigating between the snippets, please let us know about your workflow a little more in detail. At what specific step in your workflow, are you navigating between the snippets? Could we automate that part - for example, after inserting snippet 1, you automatically always navigate to snippet 2? We can connect over our support email support@blaze.today to discuss your workflow and ideate more :hammer_and_pick:

2 Likes