Using the OpenAI command pack to generate a LinkedIn headline

Hey everyone! I've been experimenting with the OpenAI command pack recently, and I wanted to share what I came up with.

I wasn't sure what to use the command pack for at first, so I took a break and went to LinkedIn. I was working on improving my profile and spent like 10 minutes trying to write a good but basic headline for my page.

That's when I realized "hey, why not have OpenAI write me a headline?"

So, I went to my dashboard and created this snippet:

{note}{formparagraph: name=linkedinheadline; default=Experience; cols=30}{formparagraph: name=skills; default=Skills}{endnote}
{formtoggle: name=Generate the headline; default=no}{openai-text: Write a short LinkedIn headline for me based on my information. Information: {=linkedinheadline}
Illustrate my skills: {=skills}}{endformtoggle}

It has a section (a paragraph field) to fill in your experience and a section to fill in any skills you want to showcase. I added a toggle field to make it actually generate the headline for me.

Here's it in action:
LinkedIn-OpenAI-snippet

Feel free to let me know what you think or give my snippet a try if you need an updated LinkedIn headline yourself :grin:

Dylan

1 Like

@Dylan, is there a particular reason you're updating your LinkedIn headline? :smiley:

1 Like

I hadn't updated it for quite a while... Plus it needed a good updating since I started my new position here at Text Blaze :grin: