[Introduction thread] Please introduce yourself and tell us how you use Text Blaze

Very cool! I'm new here as well and oddly, my family loves to eat cattle. :wink:

I write a lot of code - been doing so for 40+ years - ever since before there were laptops. My current work is best understood in a post like this.

I love Text Blaze and have begun a rapid transition away from TextExpander.

2 Likes

Hi Dan, I have just started using Tex Blaze, my name is Ricardo Caballero, I am from Mexico, I am using Text Blaze on my contact center BPO job, I am assigned to the chat support crew. I use snippets because we have to be fast and accurate in our written responses and I am not a great typer, but a good people-focused person. I use it mostly on Zendesk. I am eager to spread this gorgeous tool, here in my home town there is a lot of need for it but not enough people reaching efforts. I am already your ambassador and I love it.

2 Likes

Hello, I am Naritatsu Saito, a practicing physician in Japan.
I just started using Text Blaze. I am using a cloud-based electronic medical record, chrome-based electronic medical record.

I will be using Text Blaze to provide lifestyle guidance to my patients and to calculate scores for guidelines.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Text Blaze community, @Ricardo_Albores

Welcome to the Text Blaze community, @Naritatsu_Saito . You may find @Evelyn_Duvivier1's story useful.
I'm curious - which EMR do you use?

I'm Rob and work in Revenue Operations for a SaaS company that allows users to create their own personalized videos. I have a common use case right now for Text Blaze - a chunk of email text - but hoping to learn more about how other people use it in similar roles (Salesforce, automation platforms, sales tech and martech, etc),

1 Like

I am Garland Coulson "Captain Time." I am a time management author, speaker, trainer, and coach.

I am a long-term power user of text expanders and am enjoying exploring what Text Blaze can do that my previous tools can't.

Using Text Blaze for inserting:

• urls

• symbols

• sales letters

• support queries

• proposals and more

3 Likes

hi use it for short cuts on
.please
.thank you
.for your information
etc

1 Like

Hello,
My name is Edward Sierra MD
I am semi- retired and moved to Mulberry Florida in October 2020. Mulberry is a small town bordering Lakeland. It is in between Tampa and Orlando right off I-4.
I am happily married for 31 years. I have 3 beautiful children. All grown sadly!
I have work most of my career mainly in the ER but recently have ventured into telehealth.
I use Text Blaze for creating snippets of phrases that I use frequently in my charting such as patient instructions and plans of care. This helps to cut down on the time spent charting and thus allows me more time to focus on my patient's concerns.
Any comments or helpful suggestions in this regard would be greatly appreciated.

2 Likes